Jumat, 26 Oktober 2012

HALOHAAAAAAAA teman-temaaaaaaaaaaaannn :D

by the way, happy eid al-adha :D
today, I have watched a great movie, "Seducing Mr. Perfect"
I love the plot of  this story !
It is wonderful!
Actually, it is the clasic romance film, but because of the way they acted, it has been wonderful!

This film is about a silly girl that always got dumb by love.
Then, accidentaly, she bumped her car's boss!
it was very funny when she acted she can't speak english at all (btw, she even didn't know the guy is her boss). The guy also pretended that he cant speak Korean. Then, when she didn't want to give her card business, the guy took her potrait, after that, she gave her business card. But yeah well, the guy have fallen by her in the first time ! hahaha

It is great to see that girl (I forget the name, maybe Kim Min Jung if I have not mistaken) begged the guy (Robin Heiden, I am not too sure) to help her win the relationship. The girl, because of her pride, had tried to make her boss falls in love with her! Then, the romance story have started.

well, I am very bad story teller and also my english is bad too.
then I will tell the best part of this film.
Actually, I love the way that guy's confession.
he said like this:
"You are more beautiful than every woman than I have ever met"
Well, I think it is the sweetest part!
and also he said like that:
"Do you have any idea how cute you are ?"
God! Im melting hearing it! hahahaha

Someday, I want to hear a guy that loves me saying like that !
buahahahaha 

putrinuril . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates