Jumat, 07 Oktober 2016

Yesterday I bought this socks. 

It is such a great socks. I love the material. It is soft and not too thin? (My vocab is so poor)

And the funny thing is the merk is SAMSUNG !

Luckily I can joke about it to my friend. Shes such a nice girl.

Btw, the quality of the picture is not that good because my camera has something on it and it became blur.

I hope I can find the right word to tell you guys about it.

And oh, my lapy, my lovely and beloved lapy cant access the interner from abroad because it is broken. Theres something that Ive done to it that made it. 
Or it is because of virus.
I dont really know.

What I know is I cant access google and yahoo while you know how important they are !

Well, still feel blessed because I have so many other things. 

putrinuril . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates