Kamis, 06 Oktober 2016

Daul Kim.

I read her blog and I can feel that she is smart, and deep.

Im kind of afraid. Because I think Im so much like her.

Except she is tall. She is rich, pretty and all.

And she looks like she has it all. 

I dont look like I have it all.

Sometimes I wonder, would I really meet someone that would love me unconditionally ?

Im not that sure. I mean, even Katy Perry doesnt really get the perfect man.

And Daul.
God, she is so pretty, so rich.
If I was her, what would I do ?

Oh back to what Ive said
She is like me, no maybe Im following her.

How she writes remind me alot about myself. That loneliness..

I wish I knew her and can tell her that everythings gonna be alright.

And kind of doing my very best for her.

Because I dont know why, I just think I am her, and she is me.

putrinuril . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates