Senin, 25 Desember 2017

When the one that you think you love unconditionally said that he does not want to love you that way.

It is time to say, meh, okay if that is what you really want.

I will stop loving you unconditionally. And I will start loving myself unconditionally.

So from now on, I want to say to myself. Honey, it is okay being you, there are things we can't change. There are things that the only solution is acceptance.

And honey, do not have expectation to people. Just don't. Have expectation only to Allah.

For how many times will you break your heart. Start loving it, by loving Allah and Rasulullah, the love of your life that will never fail you. And do your best my honey, my kind heart, to not fail Allah and Rasulullah.

Because you know, how painful it is to not be loved back by the one you love.

Believe, you have Allah swt and Rasulullah saw.

putrinuril . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates