Senin, 16 Juli 2012

just why ?
to chat with you is so difficult while I can easily start the conversation with anyone

just why ?
to maintain our conversation I need to think hard and ask you so many question
while, I dont too care when I chat with someone else

just why ?
I think off of you all the time, no matter when Im alone or with so many people around me.
why ? why do I need and want to think about you while you even dont care about my feelings through you ?

just why ?
I like you this much ?
just why ?
you just dont let me go ?
I wanna go, but I cant
I too in love with you

just, why ?
I wonder what the reason is

I just wanna forget all about you.
I want and I must.
Im sick because of you.

putrinuril . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates