Rabu, 21 Mei 2014

What is life ? 
What should I do when I lost someone important ? 
What should I do if I lost him because of my own fault ? 
What should I do if I really miss someone ? 
What should I do if I am beaten ?

 I do not know.
 I do not know a thing. 
I stupidly run from all of this feeling. 
By watching. 
And I have forgotten that I missed something more important.

 I almost threw my future just for longing the past.
 Stupid.
 Shame.
 I do not want to know.
 I am running away.
 I am running away from myself. 
I am running away from life itself. 

What should I do ?
 Tell me father. 
Tell me please.
 Please mother, give me strength.
 Because I loss myself.

 I am just a meat.
 A walking meat.
 No life, no passion.

 I lost.

And you know what is the meaning of beaten ?
Have been defeated.
 I have been defeated by myself.
 Not other people. 
But myself. My own self. 
That makes me more miserable. 
I am miserable, dad. 
What should I do ?

putrinuril . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates